We hope it stays on and allows us to work on reopening on Tuesday. That’s what we are shooting for as long as it stays on today.
For now we are still closed but hope to reopen tomorrow.
Just an update from McK’s Tavern on our status following Hurricane Matthew. We are waiting for the power to be restored to our location. The building and contents fared well and we anticipate being able to open in a reasonably short amount of time following the power coming back on.
At this time we estimate opening sometime on Monday if the power is restored this evening.